Wednesday, September 16, 2015

I'm Thankful for YOU!


I wrote more about using this fall themed tableware over on my other blog HERE, but wanted to share it as a decorating post on this blog. 

We are still in the process of putting together the cookbook.  Mom is doing a lot more of the work than I am, so far.  I have lots of catching up to do, so am thankful for her help!  We hope to have them ready by Christmas, if at all possible.
Now back to fall themed tableware....
This is at Hobby Lobby.  I can't remember what the lunch-sized napkins said, but I wanted the small ones for my event because of what they said: "I'm Thankful for YOU".  I realize the tablecloths don't match exactly, but my original plan was to do burlap.
The centerpieces were going to be wood slices (as I have in the picture above), but also using sticks and mason jars, more fall printed burlap and brown jute....but it didn't happen. 
Years ago that would have bothered me that it didn't all match exactly.  Now I don't care as much.  I also don't care that it wasn't quite fall when I used it. It's close enough! :)  Happy Fall, Y'all!  Have a great day!

Pin It Now!

No comments:

 
Pin It button on image hover