Monday, October 13, 2014

Taco Salad in a Bag


Saturday my daughter and a few friends were coming to town to do a service project for the children's home here. They were going to be here for lunch, and because I was gone to a wedding shower all morning and because my daughter had said she was hungry from taco salad a few weeks before, I decided to make taco salad.
On the way home from the store, I had a thought: Taco Salad in a bag where everyone did their own! It worked out perfectly and the girls thought it was fun!
Just put into various bowls:  hot ground beef, heated Ranch Style beans (undrained), chopped lettuce, cherry tomatoes, shredded cheddar cheese, crushed tortilla chips.  I had two choices for dressings: Classic Catalina (Kraft) and homemade garlic ranch.  I also put out Picante Sauce.  You could add onions as an ingredient and serve guacamole and/or sour cream on the side as a topper.  Put all ingredients into a Ziploc bag, seal, and shake! Dump your salad into a bowl...your OWN bowl.  Such fun!  So good!
Pin It Now!

No comments:

 
Pin It button on image hover